Diwali Edit: The Look I Am Living In Right Now


Wishing a very happy Diwali and happy new year to all those who are celebrating! 😃 Although I spent half of the festive period at my work desk, I made up for the lost time and fun by celebrating it with my family and friends this weekend with a lot of laughter, fun-filled moments and of course, there was gossip. 😜

 One of the many reasons why I love the festival of lights is dressing up (and of course, the food too!) in the authentic Indian wear donning lenghas, Kurtis, sarees and jumkhas it simply cannot get better. 

But, it can go horribly wrong if not draped well, for all I know I cannot handle a six meter long saree for the most part of the day plus be social with everyone so for my comfort and to keep the child within me alive below are the pictures of the outfit I LIVED in this Diwali season: 

 
I went in for this bright orange long kurti pairing it with skinny tights, my go-to black handbag and flats, and dramatic pomp-pomp earrings cause ...why not? 


The over the top earrings or any other dramatic accessory piece adds a little something to the simple ensemble whilst keeping it chic and easy to handle. 


Although most of these pieces are from flea markets and separates from street-shopping, I've found you guys similar  pieces if anyone of you fancies checking them out: 

Ankle length kurta: Click here
Handbag with detachable strap: Click here 
Earrings with pom poms and mirror work: Click here

1 Comments